A NOTE REGARDING OUR WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS
To our Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers,
Firstly, we hope that you, your family and your community are safe and healthy during this uncertain time.
In order to do our part in protecting our community from the spread of Covid-19, Eco Outdoor have implemented several health and safety protocols. We ask that if you or your staff physically visit or intersect with Eco Outdoor offices or sites in which our staff may be present, that you please read the below or phone us for further information.
We are still delivering to sites and homes, so we ask that if you or anyone on the site or at the home address that the product is being delivered to, is displaying any symptoms such as a fever or cough, or feel unwell at all, that they highlight that to us so that we can arrange a safe delivery at a later date. This also goes for any orders with a scheduled pick-up from our warehouse.
Please note that we are also implementing the following measures;
- Contactless pickups across all locations
- Increased hygiene measures and social distancing in our offices and other sites. We are asking anyone who attends our office or sites to comply with all procedures.
- We are supporting any staff member who presents with any level of symptoms to stay at home.
- We are restricting visitors to our warehouses and offices unless absolutely necessary.
- We have begun and will continue to reduce staff numbers in our offices and those remaining staff have been strictly advised to keep a safe distance apart as per government recommendations.
The health and safety of our staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as well as to the wider community is of top priority to us at Eco Outdoor.
Thank you for your support during this time.