Where are the best outdoor furniture stores in Sydney, you ask? Well, we have mapped them out to make your hunt for the perfect outdoor furniture as easy and stress-free as possible.
Our downloadable map will guide you to the best outdoor furniture stores Sydney whilst also giving you some helpful tips so that you come away with exactly the right pieces.
Some things to think about before you set out to buy your outdoor furniture
- Make sure you measure your outdoor space and the specific areas your furniture is going to live in, therefore ensuring you pick pieces appropriate in size.
- Pack a tape measure to measure the furniture, just in case the dimensions aren’t readily available.
- Take some pictures of your outdoor space for reference. You’ll want to match colours and the space in general.
- Do some research into common outdoor furniture materials such as compact laminate and teak. Understand that different materials require different levels of maintenance and care and therefore all perform differently outdoors. Think about where your outdoor furniture will live (in full sun, in shade etc.) and what amount of time you’re willing to invest in maintaining it. (Here’s our guide to maintaining teak)
How much should you spend on your outdoor furniture?
- It’s a great question! Buying outdoor furniture made from quality materials will always save you money in the long term. Price generally reflects the quality of the materials and therefore the longevity of the piece.More expensive = longer-lasting Less expensive = shorter-lasting
DOWNLOAD THE BEST OUTDOOR FURNITURE STORES SYDNEY DIRECTORY
The best outdoor furniture stores Sydney
Outdoor Furniture Directory:
- Coco Republic
- Cosh Living
- Eco Outdoor
- Harbour 1976
- Harvey Norman
- Janus et Cie
- Lavita Outdoor Furniture
- Osmen Outdoor Furniture