Follow these steps to care for your Belgian Linen products and the fabric will continue to look beautiful for longer.
How to care for Belgian Linen
Belgian Linen is a durable high-quality fabric that can even be placed in a washing machine when required. To care for your Belgian Linen products, follow these steps:
- Belgian Linen cushions should be regularly vacuumed using low suction to remove any dirt and loose debris.
- To clean, unfold the linens and place in a washing machine at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Use a mild, natural detergent free of any Chlorinated bleach or bleach-like chemicals.
- Allow to line dry in a well ventilated area.
- If required, tumble dry on the lowest temperature.
How to care for Raw or Sub Linens
- Wash raw or sub linens as per instructions above.
- Dry clean if required using any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Allow to line dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not tumble dry.
General Linen care tips
- It’s important not to allow dirt to remain on the fabric. This may encourage mould growth, which makes regular cleaning important.
- It is recommended you locate linen covers in sheltered outdoor areas such as balconies and verandas.
- If your linen cushions are located in a fully exposed environment, avoid leaving them in a soaked or waterlogged state. Instead, position the cushions on their side to allow the water to run off and rotate them regularly.
- In the event you linen cushions do get wet, air dry in a well-ventilated area.